Hunza & Skardu Tour
Explore the beauty of the valleys of Pakistan.
While driving from Islamabad to Khunjerab Pass, we will go through two of the most scenic valleys of Pakistan; Hunza and Gojal valley. During the drive we be exposed to the breath-taking views of the northern areas of Pakistan.
After reaching Gojal Valley we will drive to Concordia, we are rewarded with the most incredible mountain views in the world, virtually surrounded by K2, Broad Peak (8,051 m), and Gasherbrum IV (7,925 m), and razor- edged Mitre Peak.
Hike through the majestic Fairy Meadows of Hunza valley
Boat across the beautiful Attabad lake
Indulge in the mouth-watering food of Gilgit.
- Accommodation: Standard/Deluxe rooms on twin sharing.
- Transportation: TZ as per itinerary with fuel & toll taxes.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
- Entry tickets for all visiting areas.
- Visa: Invitation letter for visa process.
- Our Team: Professional guides throughout the tour.
What's Not Included
- Room Service and additional ancillary services acquired from the hotel.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Any personal medication
- Evacuation and rescue charges if any.
- Domestic Air tickets are not included.
- Any expense due to forced measures, natural calamities and acts of God beyond the control of our staff and suppliers.
6 working days or less – 100% cancellation fee.
7 to 10 working days – 50% cancellation fee.
12+ working days – No cancellation charges provided no advanced bookings.
Full payment due on confirmation of booking, minimum 4 weeks before start of the package.
Pickups from the airport will be arranged from Islamabad Airport.
Dinner and overnight stay at Islamabad.
Islamabad to Chillas/Naran
Drive to Besham via Lahore & Hazara Motorway.
Lunch en route.
Viewing of mighty Indus River at Thakot Bridge.
Arrive at Chillas/Naran for dinner and overnight stay.
Chillas/Naran to Hunza Valley
Breakfast and drive to Hunza Valley via Karakoram Highway.
Lunch at Gilgit – The continue the journey towards Hunza valley.
Stop at Nanga Parbat – Amazing view of three mountains peaks
Arrive at Hunza for dinner and overnight stay.
Hunza Valley Excursion
Breakfast then a soft hike to the 700 years old Baltit Fort for a guided tour.
Followed by a drive to 1000 years old Altit Fort for a guided tour.
Lunch at Khabasi café – A unique café solely run by women.
Drive to Duiker for bird eye view of Hunza, Nagar Valley, Golden Peak, Rusk Lake and Rakaposhi view.
Drive back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Hunza to Gojal Valley
Breakfast and drive to Gojal Valley.
Boating at Attabad Lake. Arrive at Gulmit and visit Gulmit old House.
Lunch and drive to Hussaini Gojal to visit Hussaini suspension bridge & Borith Lake.
Drive to Passu for dinner and overnight stay.
Passu to Khunjerab/Hunza Valley
Breakfast and drive to Khunjerab Pass.
Lunch at Sost
Arrive to Passu for dinner and overnight stay.
Hunza to Skardu
Breakfast at Hunza
Drive to Skardu – The gateway of mighty Peaks & glaciers.
Lunch en route.
Arrive at Skardu for dinner and overnight stay.
Skardu Valley Excursion
Visiting Skardu Cold desert, Katpana Lake.
Sadpara Lake & Upper & Lower Kachura.
Return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Skardu to Khaplu
Breakfast at Skardu
Drive to Manthoka – Arrive at waterfall for lunch
Drive to Khaplu for dinner and overnight stay.
Khaplu to Shiger Valley
Breakfast at Khaplu
Drive to Shiger Valley – Some of most beautiful villages of Skardu region are based here.
Arrive at Shiger for lunch
Visits to Blind Lake & Shiger valley.
Dinner and overnight stay.
Shiger Valley to Chillas
Drive to Chillas via Skardu road.
Lunch en route.
Arrive at Chillas for dinner and overnight stay.
Chillas/Naran to Islamabad
Breakfast and drive back to Islamabad.
Lunch en route.
Arrive at Islamabad.
Breakfast and drop offs to the airport.
Fly back to home destination
Terms and Conditions
- Using drugs or intoxication of any kind is strictly prohibited. If anyone is caught using any kind of substance during the trip will be removed and will not be eligible for a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel trip without prior notice due issues out of our control (weather, natural disasters and acts of God). All customers will receive a full refund.
- Due to the nature of the trip weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organisers can result in a change of itinerary.
- It is very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially changed; if alterations are necessary the trip leader will decide the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the group.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must hold a valid passport.
- Time management and punctuality is strictly recommended.
- Participants are advised to use non-sippery shoes/boots/trainers/. Participants must NOT wear heels or dress shoes.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, the A/C of the buses will be alternated on and off, to keep the vehicle from overheating.
- Exploristan will not be responsible for any injury/damage/loss.
- Full terms and conditions apply.